Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pets of Arizona

Something else I want to start up here. I travel a bit around Arizona so I always carry my camera. I also run into a lot of Dogs and they're owners. So with permission from the owners I want to start taking picture of the dogs and posting it here. I figured it would now only be a blast but something unique to test myself on. I will call it "Pets of Arizona" I also need to start getting the names of the dogs, and the owners. I'm also thinking on giving them my blog address so they can see the photo of their pet. I may also even try to get permission of the owner to get a photo of the dog and themselves. Not sure if I'm allowed to do that, so that might be changed later on. So here we go, I even have my first photo taken today. Check the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment