Sunday, April 7, 2013

Oliver and the Owls

Oliver Brady my cousins (Rebecca) son was the perfect little angel when I took his photos. It went so well that it didn't take long at all to get all the photos I needed to practice with.

I love to take freelancing photo quite a lot but once and awhile I love the child, or family experience when snapping their shots. I know there are thousands of family photographer out there and I really can't compare but I came up with an idea that will make me stand out from the rest. I need my own creativity added to it and sense I love to draw. . .hhmm. .

Here are some samples of what I'm talking about.

 
 
What a blast this was. I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. those owls seriously are darling. you are such a good artist and i'm glad i was able to provide you with an opportunity to practice :) super fun!!

    ReplyDelete